Goose Island is hosting the 2014 Migration Week this week in Nashville. Several members of the Goose Island team, including a brewer and educator, will be available at several events to meet Nashville beer lovers and talk about Goose Island beer. If you’re only familiar with beers like Goose Island Honkers Ale and 312 Urban Wheat, you need to get out this week and try their other great beers.
- The Flying Saucer Tap Takeover – Oct 21, 6-9. Beers available: BCS Proprietors 2013, Backyard Rye BCS, Bourbon County Coffee Stout, Gillian, Juliet, Sofie, Matilda, The Muddy, Lilith, Rambler IPA and 312 Urban Wheat.
- Craft Brewed Sampling – Oct 22, 4-7. Beers available: Bourbon County Coffee Stout, Lolita, Sofie and The Muddy.
- Hurry Back Tap Takeover – Oct 22, 6-8. Beers available: Bourbon County Stout, Bourbon County Barleywine, Lolita, Lilith and Matilda,
- Exit/In – Goose Island Presents “Run The Jewels” – Oct 22, 8-Midnight. Beers available: $2 cans of IPA and 312 Urban Wheat.
- Red Dog Wine & Spirits Sampling – Oct 23, 4-7. Beers available: Juliet, Lilith and Bourbon County Coffee Stout.
- 312 Pizza Company – Blackhawks vs Preds Game Watch Party – Oct 23, 6-10: Beers available: Bourbon County Coffee Stout, Devon Avenue Ale, 312 Urban Wheat, 312 Urban Pale Ale, IPA, Sofie and Matilda.
See you around town, cheers!