One of the best things about doing this blog over the past 4 years has been getting to know other beer lovers sharing their own perspective on social media. We enjoy keeping up with you through your blogs, Instagram and Twitter feeds and your podcasts. We love seeing y’all during the year at beer events around the Southeast, and this year, we hope to see you at the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference.
The 2016 conference is in Tampa, July 8-10, and there will be a pre-conference excursion in Jacksonville and a post-conference event in St. Pete. This is the second year in a row the conference has been held in the Southeast, so this one is driveable if you’re in the region. The conference travels around the country each year. (Please, can we go to Bend sometime?)
Need a reason to go to this years the 2016 Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference in Tampa this July?
- You’ll meet industry leaders. In the past brewing legends like Garrett Oliver, Jim Koch, Ken Grossman and Kim Jordan spoke to us.
- You’ll learn about beer writing from the experts. Ray Daniels and Randy Mosher have spoken and Stan Hieronymus will be speaking this year.
- You’ll learn current social media best practices from the best folks in the industry.
- You’ll make new friends from all over the country who love beer as much as you do!
And if that’s not good enough…
- We eat well, the food is top notch.
- We drink even better, so much good beer!
- And there is always cool swag to take home.
It’s several days of fun times, amazing beer and even better people. There are still a few spots left, grab a seat now.
We hope to see you there.