Friends, we know some of you want to go to this year’s Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference, but just can’t. We understand. Sometimes job or family commitments come before beer. Here’s your chance to still benefit from the conference without letting down your boss or spouse.
We’ll both be attending this year, and we’re happy to pass along what we learn. Here’s a list of sessions we’ll be attending.
- Conference Introduction by Julia Herz of the Brewers Association
- The Beer Industry in Tampa and Florida
- Beer By The Numbers: NBWA Chief Economist Lester Jones
- Friends, Stories, and Sales – Actually Make Money Blogging
- Increase Your Followers and Engagement on Social Media:
- Shareworthy (& Awesome) Visual Content Creation with Little to No Budget
- Analytics – Know the True Story of Your Reach and Engagement
- Keynote with Stan Hieronymus
- Sour Beers with Albert De Brabandere of Petrus
- Building Community in a Creative Way:
- Beer Tourism – The Next Big Thing
If any of those pique your interest, let us know. We’ll be taking notes and pictures and would love to share with you what we learn. We won’t be blogging about every session, but will write up our favorite sessions. Also, follow us on twitter, we’ll be tweeting throughout the event. Kendall tweets from @beermakethree and I’m at @nashbeergirl.